Tips for the Ride
- All vehicles are lift-equipped.
- Utilize seat belts where available.
- EXACT FARE or pass is required. Drivers are not able to make change.
- Allow others to exit before boarding.
- Child car seats are permitted as long as they can be secured.
- No eating, drinking or smoking permitted on vehicles.
- No alcoholic beverages.
- Front seats reserved for seniors and disabled.
- Music may only be played if headphones are used.
- Do not talk to the operator when vehicle is in motion.
- Foul or abusive language not permitted.
- Shirts and shoes required.
- Children under 12 should be accompanied by an adult.
- Lost and Found call your county dispatcher, number listed below.
- In case of inclement weather, call your county dispatcher, number listed below.
- Follow driver’s instructions at all times.
- Wheelchairs and other mobility devices are accepted and must be secured.
- Identified service animals are permitted. No pets.
- Personal aide assistant rides free.
- Driver will provide boarding and alighting assistance upon request.
- Schedules are available in alternate formats upon request.
- Portable oxygen respirators and concentrators are accepted on all buses.
Limited Service: Martin Luther King’s Birthday, Presidents Day, Veteran’s Day, Good Friday, Columbus Day, Election Day and Day After Thanksgiving
No Bus Service: Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Day
Hours of Service: 4:15 AM-8:30 PM Monday-Friday 8:35 AM-8:30 PM Saturdays (DCT Only)
Para Espanol 1-410-490-1696
For exact bus stop locations, information and complaints on service call:
Delmarva Community Transit
410-221-1910 Dorchester County
410-479-3867 Caroline County
410-778-5187 Kent County
410-822-4155 Talbot County
Phones operated from 6 AM- 7 PM, M-F
Queen Anne’s County, County Ride
Phones operated from 8:00 AM- 4:00PM, M-F